Bill is a director at Myrtle. He has more than 30 years of experience as a leader and team builder in operations and engineering. He excels at identifying opportunities and implementing Lean manufacturing processes, as well as maintenance and reliability improvements.
He has in-depth experience in operations planning—staffing, work measurement, load planning and optimization, and workload balancing—and significant program management experience with sustainable improvements and results.
Bill received his MBA from Southern New Hampshire University and his bachelor’s degree in Business from Salem State University.
Following a long career at UPS in operations and engineering, Bill led many successful consulting programs in a variety of industries, including food & beverage, oil & gas, life sciences, chemicals, vehicle assembly and others. A program he led at the Kellogg’s South Africa cereal plant was awarded the WK Kellogg Global Values Award. His project history includes, among others:
- Abbott Nutrition: Operational Excellence assessments
- Abbott Medical Optics: OEE/standard work/maintenance improvement, Puerto Rico
- Kellogg’s Frozen Foods: Lean transformation Project
- Kellogg’s: cereal plant (South Africa)
- GNP Foods: Lean improvement project
- Merck: Lean kata implementation
- Mack Truck: quality assurance project
- Chevron: integrated planning and scheduling installation
- UPS: operations and engineering
- Boston Beer Company: OEE/maintenance improvement
While he calls New England home now, he’s had the opportunity to live in Mexico, South Africa and other parts of the United States.