Senior Partner, Chief Executive Officer,
Edwin is the founder, CEO and senior partner of Myrtle Consulting Group. He has had the privilege of trotting around the world growing up and has lived in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Ivory Coast, France, Burkina Faso and the Netherlands. Edwin will tell you that his travels have taught him a lot about human interactions, which would prove useful later in his career as a change management professional. He is fluent in four languages.
Edwin completed his undergraduate education at The Hague Polytechnic in the Netherlands and earned an MBA from Rice University in Houston, Texas. He started his career with IP, Inc. in France and entered the consulting industry at Peter Chadwick in London. During his years in consulting, Edwin has undertaken a wide range of assignments in Europe, Asia and North America, specializing in operations improvement and change management. His project history includes, among others:
- Heineken, three projects: capacity creation, global benchmarking
- Texas Petrochemicals: asset management (“Outstanding Individual Contribution Award”)
- T-Mobile, across five European countries: post-merger integration
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Voyager Program, Canada and China: Operations Excellence Journey
- Rohm and Haas: Operations Excellence Journey
- Lanxess, Butyl Rubber: global supply chain
- Morton Salt: asset management
- Campbell Soup: ingredient yield improvement
- Windsor Foods: facility stabilization
- Kellogg’s: stage two Lean deployment (13 plants)
Edwin’s passion for the food & beverage industry is the result of projects with Heineken, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Kellogg’s, Morton Salt, Windsor Foods, Campbell Soup and many others in the sector. Edwin led the operations arm of the CPG sector at Celerant Consulting before moving on to found Myrtle.
When he is not on the road, Edwin is spending time with his wife and four kids in Houston, Texas. He enjoys coaching youth soccer and is a diehard supporter of Chelsea Football Club.