Jayan is a director at Myrtle. He is a versatile, solutions-oriented marketing and sales leader with a strong background in supply chain and operations. He has experience leveraging a hands-on leadership style and well-rounded insight to deliver innovative, impactful business solutions. He is a recognized change agent with demonstrated success aligning corporate vision and tactical strategies. He has the proven ability to deliver top-line growth and bottom-line savings through a proactive approach to sales, marketing and operational process improvement.
Jayan earned his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and his bachelor’s degree in Applied Science and Mechanical Engineering from the University of Waterloo.
Jayan started his career in the automotive industry, holding various positions at Toyota and General Motors before moving into operations consulting. Throughout his career, he has led many successful engagements which include:
- Kellogg’s: multi-site Lean deployment
- Kellogg’s RTEC: throughput improvement and scrap reduction
- Windsor Foods: production & maintenance
- MOM Brands: production, maintenance, CI & strategic planning
- Georgia-Pacific: plywood plant analysis
- Rohm & Hass: maintenance
- CROSSMARK: company-wide platform assessment
- Abbott Nutrition: analysis site lead
Jayan is originally from Toronto, Canada, but currently lives in South Florida with his beautiful wife and three young children. In his spare time, he changes diapers, prepares meals and provides transportation.