Sharlene Evans is the Chief People Officer at Myrtle. Her responsibilities are internally and externally focused. She is responsible for the internal people processes to support Myrtle employees. Externally she leads the team responsible for the development and delivery of the people and organization capabilities and service offerings that are provided to our clients.
Immediately prior to joining Myrtle, she was the Vice-President of People and Organization, at SSA & Company. Her consulting experience also includes Hitachi Consulting, Celerant Consulting, and Ernst & Young Consulting.
Sharlene earned a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Auburn University and a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University.
Sharlene has a proven track record in executing large-scale improvement projects across complex, multi-site organizations for Fortune 500 clients. She is an experienced practice leader driving business development, people management and development, and methodology and collateral stewardship. She leverages a collaborative style with strong interpersonal skills, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills.
Sharlene’s client base successes include the following:
- US Foods – Organization design and implementation for the development of a shared services function providing back-office support
- Macquarie – Organization design and implementation for development of a shared services organization to support select portfolio companies
- Kellogg’s – Organization design and implementation of a new organization structure for 28 US and global manufacturing sites
- Rohm & Hass – Organization design for large chemical manufacturing site and Corporate Engineering function
- Advantage Solutions – Organization design to support post acquisition integration of HR Service Center
- Shell – Organization design of Support Delivery for Gulf of Mexico assets
- BP – Organization design for BU Operations
- Firestone – Organization design for manufacturing site
- OMNOVA Solutions – Organization design for multiple corporate functions
- Potash Corp – First Line Leader Training Process
- Suncor – Development and Delivery of First Line Leader Training
- Multiple – Operational Due Diligence focused on Organization Design and Effectiveness
Sharlene currently resides in Jacksonville, Florida. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, shopping, and enjoying walks on the beach.