Partner, EVP EMEA,
Tim is a partner at Myrtle, where he leads business development and the Assessment Verification Scan (AVS) phase of our engagements. He started his career as a manufacturing engineer in the automotive sector with VDO-Yazaki, providing production technical support for the tier one supplier to Toyota. With this fundamental grounding in the Toyota Production System, Tim’s career progressed with Lean manufacturing as a center point for all his endeavors.
His international consulting experience spans the FMCG, oil & gas, industrials, chemicals and food & beverage verticals, but with the common thread of an initial detailed assessment of current performance, then based on that, the development and implementation of improvement programs to eliminate waste and maximize the value-added activities of a business.
Tim holds a bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering from the University of London, U.K., and an executive MBA from the Robinson School of Business, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia.
Tim’s client base includes the following:
- Kellogg’s: Lean transformation (three plants)
- FAZER: bakery and confectionary Lean transformations – Vantaa, Finland (two plants)
- Cadbury / Kraft Foods: Operations Excellence analysis – Dublin, Ireland (three plants)
- Rieber & Son / Delecta: Lean transformation analysis – Włocławek, Poland (Chicory plant)
- International Tobacco: Operations Excellence analysis – Logrono, Spain
- Quinn Glass: Operations Excellence, food grade containers, filling – Elton, U.K.
- Quinn Radiators: Operations Excellence, capacity balancing – Newport, U.K.
- Lanxess Butly Rubber: supply chain S&OP – Antwerp, NL, Sarnia, Canada, Shanghai, China
- Gulf States Toyota: business line re-launch and profitability enhancement – Houston, Texas
A strongly held belief in the power of people to positively change—given clear meaningful goals, a spirit of cooperative teamwork, specific methods, coaching and leadership support—drives Tim to help clients achieve their goals in a structured, pragmatic way.
Tim and his wife LeAnne recently celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary. They have been blessed with three children: Emmanuelle, Rupert and Tristan. They all enjoy skiing, sailing, hiking and the great outdoors.